为您找到与英文email应该怎么写 办公室英语翻译相关的共200个结果:
英文邮件的开头和结尾是一篇邮件中非常重要的部分。接下来小编为大家整理了英文Email应该怎么写,希望对你有帮助哦!
邮件的开头:感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。
Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。
Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.
就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.”
Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。
Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.”
邮件的结尾:在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。
Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话,就用这封邮件结尾。
Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。
Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。
Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。
Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使用这句句子吧。
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
4. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today’s meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
6. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……2……
目前数据如下: 1……2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….
7. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
8. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!
Thanks for the information
谢谢您提供的信息!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thank you for your attention!
Thanks to your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
办公室处理一种特定事务的地方或提供服务的地方,是我们提供工作办公的场所。那么你知道办公室用英文怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来办公室的英文说法,欢迎大家一起学习。
后勤办公室 back office
办公室玩具 Office toy
在办公室 At the Office
办公室经理 Office Manager
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了办公室分别时常用的英文口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. I have a meeting soon. 我马上有个会议。
2. I have an engagement soon. 我马上有个约会。
3. I have an engagement very shortly. 我很快会有个安排。
4. I have an date very shortly. 我很快会有个约会。
5. I think I'd better go now. 我想我现在该走了。
6. I think I should go now. 我想我该走了。
7. I think I ought to go now. 我现在必须走了。
8. I think I must go now. 我想我得走了。
9. It's getting dark. 天马上要黑了。
10. It's getting dark outside. 外面马上要黑天了。
11. I have to go quite soon. 我很快就要走了。
12. I must go quite soon. 我必须很快就走了。
13. I must leave quite soon. 我得马上离开了。
14. I've got to go leave in a few minutes. 我得几分钟就得走了。
15. It was fun to get together again. 很高兴能够再会。
16. It was exciting to get together again. 很高兴能够再见。
17. It was exciting to talk to each other. 很高兴能够再次谈话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的办公室常用英文词语,希望对大家有帮助。
eight-hour shift 八小时工作制
shift 轮班
morning session 上午班
evening/night shift 小/大夜班
day shift 日班
attendance book 签到本
personnel system 人事制度
personnel management 人事管理
office hour 办公时间
company time 工作时间
work hour 工作时间
late book 迟到本
day off 休息日
coffee break 上班中的休息时间
workday 工作日
working condition 工作环境
work permit 工作证
work overtime 加班
holiday rotation 节假日轮流值班
traveling allowance(for official trip) 差旅费
payroll 工资册
salary 薪水 (指付给一个人的固定劳动补偿)
wage 工资 (为劳动或服务所付的报酬,尤指按小时、天数、周或按工作量所付的薪酬)
salary raise 加薪
windfall 外快
annual pension 年薪
year-end bonus 年终奖
bonus 奖金
premium 红利
overtime pay 加班费
punch the clock 打卡
time recorder 打卡机
sneak out 开溜
internship 实习
on probation 试用
probation staff 试用人员
agreement of employment 聘书
evaluation of employee 员工考核
employee evaluation form 考核表
merit pay 绩效工资
dock pay 扣薪
unpaid leave 无薪假
before-tax salary 税前薪水
income tax 所得税
take-home pay/after-tax salary 税后净薪
release pay 遣散费
severance pay 解雇费
salary deduction 罚薪
casual leave 事假
sick leave 病假
“五险一金”
endowment insurance 养老保险
medical insurance 医疗保险
unemployment insurance 失业保险
employment injury insurance 工伤保险
maternity insurance 生育保险
housing fund 住房公积金
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
多阅读各类的英语范文,对于我们英语能力的提高也会有所帮助,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些产品英文介绍范文,希望大家会喜欢这些英文文章!
Perfect Aloe rubber is to currently world Shang most advanced of "frozen stability method" technology from natural herbs "best of United States Vera Aloe" in the extraction and into, its purity very high, does not containing any chemical additives and impurities, on cut injury, and abrasions, and wound fester, and burns, and skin trace itch, and youth pox, and Peutz-Jeghers syndrome, and mosquito bites, toothache, lip angle fester, operation scar and so on are has obvious of secondary role, using security reliable, is each family essential of skin care products.
完美芦荟胶是以目前世界上最先进的“冷冻稳定法”技术从天然草本植物“最好的美国库拉索芦荟”中萃取而成,其纯度非常高,不含任何化学添加剂和杂质,对割伤、擦伤、伤口溃烂、烫伤、皮肤痕痒、青春痘、黑斑、蚊虫叮咬,牙痛,唇角溃烂,手术疤痕等等都有明显的辅助作用,使用安全可靠,是每个家庭必备的护肤品。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
大公司的各类办公室很多,而我们可以看到这些办公室部门门口都有中英文的名牌,下面是读文网小编整理的办公室各部门的英文翻译,希望对大家有帮助。
档案室 ---the file room
签约室一---Reception Room one
签约室二 ---Reception Room Two
签约室三--- Reception Room Three
更衣室---Dressing Room
办公室---office
储藏室---closet
副总室 ---the office of vice president
营销部---the sales department
财务部---accounting department
策划部---strategy department(division)
工程部--- engineering department
总师室--the office the general engineer
经理室---office of the manager
物业管理 ---property management
促销部 sales promotion Dept.
总务部 Gernal affairs Dept.
策划部,启化部.drafting barracks
营业部 Business Offices
公共关系部Public Relations Dept.
W.H.Planning 是指华盛敦的计划
W.H.Planning Architect 是指华盛敦的计划策划者.
行政部administration department 经理室manager's office 销售部marketing deparment
电脑室computer center 业务部business department 经理室general manager's office
客服部consumer service department 洗手间restroom 主任室director's office 档案室muniment room
工程部engineering department 策划部scheme department
办公室秘书office secretary 副经理室 Assistant manager room销售部sales department
培训部training department 采购部purchases department 茶水间tea room
会议室conference rooms 接待区receptions areas 前台onstage
弱电箱weak battery cases 员工区 work areas
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
我们从小就开始学习英语,一开始都是从数字这些简单的开始学起,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍13的英文读法及相关知识,欢迎大家阅读!
thirteen dollars
1.十三美元
thirteen days
1.十三天
thirteen months
1.十三个月
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想必大家对章鱼都是很熟悉的,章鱼是海洋动物,不属于鱼类。今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍章鱼的英文怎么读,希望能帮到大家!
octopus ; [电影]Le poulpe
网 络octopus;Tako;kato;devilfish
蜗牛和章鱼是软体动物。
Snails and octopuses are molluscs.
组织者们在他们被章鱼触手吞噬的时候合了影。
Organizers posed for pictures as they slurped down tentacles.
章鱼有着柔软的身体和八支臂。
An octopus has a soft body and eight arms.
章鱼用它的胳膊捕获食物。
An octopus catches food with its arms.
一条章鱼有八根触角。
One octopus has eight tentacles.
几乎全世界的海洋都可见得到章鱼的踪迹。
Octopuses are to be found in almost every ocean of the world.
在章鱼的价格暴跌后,渔民们诅咒痛骂政府官员。
Fishermen blasted officials after octopus prices plummeted.
在那儿,他发现一只章鱼正在小睡。
There he found an octopus taking a nap.
1. He experienced nausea after eating octopus. 吃了章鱼 后他感到恶心.
2. Fishes, crabs, octopus, are part of nekton. 鱼类 、 蟹类 、 章鱼 都是自游动物的组成部分.
3. Snails and octopuses are molluscs. 蜗牛和章鱼 是软体动物.
4. Have you ever tasted octopus? 你吃过章鱼 吗 ?
5. One octopus has eight tentacles. 一条章鱼 有八根触角.
6. I don't like the texture of octopus. 我不喜欢咬嚼章鱼 时的感觉.
7. Limpets, snails and octopuses are mollusks. 帽贝 、 蜗牛和章鱼 都是软体动物.
8. You would not be able to understand why some people find it repulsive. 同时不能理解为什么有人一见章鱼 就恶心.
9. More and more of his friends had gone to see the Great Manta. 他的朋友中愈来愈多人去观看大章鱼 .
10. What do you do when a live octopus gets stuck in your throat? 要是一只章鱼 卡在你的喉咙里你会怎么办?
11. Place wasn't known for devils, though. It was known for octopus. 但是这地方并不是以恶魔闻名而是因为章鱼 .
12. Other hunters, like this octopus, are also attracted to the crustacean feast. 其他捕猎者, 如这只章鱼 , 也同样对这个盛宴感兴趣.
13. An octopus has a soft body and eight arms. 章鱼 有着柔软的身体和八支臂.
14. And the octopus relies as much on its tentacles to get around. 章鱼 依靠其触须四处游走.
15. Octopuses vary greatly in size the smallest about 5 cm long. 章鱼 大小差异极为显著,最小的只有5厘米长.
16. Other They eat other fish, crustaceans, mollusks, and octopus. 它们吃其他的鱼类 、 甲壳类 、 软体动物和章鱼 .
17. An octopus coiled around its enemy with its tentacles. 一只章鱼 用腕足卷住了敌人.
18. To her, it looked like the ink of an octopus. 对她来说, 那就像章鱼 的墨汁一样.
19. I really hope I have eight arms and legs, like an octopus. 我真希望自己有八只胳膊和腿, 像章鱼 一样.
20. They went to the Outdoor pool and saw a big octopus. 在那之后,他们到了室外的水族池,看到了一只很大个的章鱼 .
Researchers observed the behavior of amputated octopus arms, which remain very active for an hour after separation. Those observations showed that the arms never grabbed octopus skin, though they would grab a skinned octopus arm. The octopus arms didn’t grab Petri dishes covered with octopus skin, either, and they attached to dishes covered with octopus skin extract with much less force than they otherwise would.
在截断章鱼的腕足后,研究人员观察发现断肢在离体一小时后仍相当有活力。断肢离体后的行为观察显示,断肢不会吸附章鱼皮肤,但是会吸附剥了皮的章鱼腕足;断肢也不会吸附覆盖着章鱼皮的培养皿。在吸附涂有章鱼皮肤提取物的培养皿时,会比吸附空培养皿时使用更小的力量。一只章鱼的八条腕足上密布着成百上千个吸盘,会吸附几乎任何东西,但有一个重要的例外。这些吸盘一般不会吸附章鱼自身;否则,这只极其灵活的动物很快就会发现自己整个纠缠在了一起。
Now, researchers from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem report in the Cell Press publication Current Biology on May 15 that they have discovered how octopuses manage this feat, even as the octopuses’ brains are unaware of what their arms are doing. A chemical produced by octopus skin temporarily prevents their suckers from sucking.
现在,耶路撒冷希伯来大学的研究人员于5月15日在细胞期刊数据库(Cell Press [i])的期刊《现代生物》(Current Biology)上发表了他们的研究成果,并称他们已发现章鱼实现这一壮举的原理,甚至是章鱼的大脑不知情的情况下完成这一行为。一种由章鱼皮肤产生的化学物质能够在短期内阻止其吸盘的吸附行为。
“We were surprised that nobody before us had noticed this very robust and easy-to-detect phenomena,” says Guy Levy, who carried out the research with co-first author Nir Nesher. “We were entirely surprised by the brilliant and simple solution of the octopus to this potentially very complicated problem.”
“这个现象非常强大且易于检测,在我们之前竟无人注意到这一点,我们感到很惊讶,”与共同第一作者尼尔-内舍(Nir Nesher)一同进行了研究后,盖伊-列维(Guy Levy)说。“更让我们惊讶的是章鱼精彩而又简单地解决了这本会非常复杂的问题。”
Binyamin Hochner and his colleagues had been working with octopuses for many years, focusing especially on their flexible arms and body motor control. There is a very good reason that octopuses don’t know where their arms are exactly, in the same way that people or other animals do.
本雅明-霍齐纳(Binyamin Hochner)和他的同事研究章鱼多年,尤其是关注他们灵活的腕足和身体运动的控制。他们发现,章鱼并不能像人与其他动物一样知道自己腕足的确切位置。
“Our motor control system is based on a rather fixed representation of the motor and sensory systems in the brain in a formant of maps that have body part coordinates,” Hochner explains.
“我们人类大脑中的感觉系统有分别对应特定身体部位的区域,而运动控制系统则是一个相对固定的感觉系统对动作的映射,”霍齐纳解释道。
That works for us because our rigid skeletons limit the number of possibilities. “It is hard to envisage similar mechanisms to function in the octopus brain because its very long and flexible arms have an infinite number of degrees of freedom,” Hochner continues. “Therefore, using such maps would have been tremendously difficult for the octopus, and maybe even impossible.”
这对于我们来说是适用的,因为我们僵硬的骨架限制了我们活动。“在章鱼大脑中也使用与之相似的机制是难以想象的,因为它那长而灵活的腕足可以进行各种角度的运动,”霍齐纳继续说道,“因此,如果章鱼大脑中也用相似的区域分布来控制运动,会是相当困难的,甚至是不可能的。”
Indeed, experiments have supported the notion that octopuses lack accurate knowledge about the position of their arms. And that raised an intriguing question: How, then, do octopuses avoid tying themselves up in knots?
事实上,实验结果表明章鱼确实并不能掌握其腕足确切位置。这样的结果也引出了一个有趣的问题:那么,章鱼是怎样避免把自己缠成一团乱麻的呢?
To answer that question, the researchers observed the behavior of amputated octopus arms, which remain very active for an hour after separation. Those observations showed that the arms never grabbed octopus skin, though they would grab a skinned octopus arm. The octopus arms didn’t grab Petri dishes covered with octopus skin, either, and they attached to dishes covered with octopus skin extract with much less force than they otherwise would.
为了找到答案,研究人员将章鱼腕足截取下来,观察其行为,这些腕足在离体一小时后仍然相当有活力。最终观察结果显示,腕足断肢不会吸附章鱼皮,但是会吸附剥了皮的章鱼腕足;不会吸附覆盖着章鱼皮的培养皿,但是在吸附涂有章鱼皮肤提取物的培养皿时,会比吸附空培养皿时使用更小的力量。
“The results so far show, and for the first time, that the skin of the octopus prevents octopus arms from attaching to each other or to themselves in a reflexive manner,” the researchers write. “The drastic reduction in the response to the skin crude extract suggests that a specific chemical signal in the skin mediates the inhibition of sucker grabbing.”
“目前为止,研究有了新发现:章鱼皮肤能够防止腕足间相互吸附或腕足吸附自身,”研究人员这样写道。“对皮肤粗提取物的反应急剧减弱说明皮肤中存在一种特定的化学信号,这种化学信号会调解对吸盘吸附的抑制作用。”
In contrast to the behavior of the amputated arms, live octopuses can override that automatic mechanism when it is convenient. Living octopuses will sometimes grab an amputated arm, and they appear to be more likely to do so when that arm was not formerly their own.
与腕足断肢的行为活动相比,章鱼能够在适当时候无视这种自动机制。章鱼有时会吸附一个断肢,而且如果那不是自己的断肢,他们更有可能这么做。
Hochner and his colleagues haven’t yet identified the active agent in the animals’ self-avoidance behavior, but they say it is yet another demonstration of octopus intelligence. The self-avoidance strategy might even find its way into bioinspired robot design.
霍齐纳和他的同事们还没能确定在动物自我回避行为中起作用的活化剂,但是他们说这是章鱼智慧的又一次完美呈现。这种自我回避策略也许将来会应用于仿生机器人的设计。
“Soft robots have advantages [in] that they can reshape their body,” Nesher says. “This is especially advantageous in unfamiliar environments with many obstacles that can be bypassed only by flexible manipulators, such as the internal human body environment.”
“柔软的机器人的优势在于他们可以改变身体形状,”内舍说。“这在一个陌生的环境中是尤其有利的,这样可以利用灵活的机械手绕过重重障碍,比如在人体的内部环境中。”
In fact, the researchers are sharing their findings with European Commission project STIFF-FLOP, aimed to develop a flexible surgical manipulator in the shape of an octopus arm. “We hope and believe that this mechanism will find expression in such new classes of robots and their control systems,” Hochner says.
事实上,研究者正在于欧洲委员会STIFF-FLOP项目共享他们的研究成果,该项目致力于研发章鱼腕足形状的手术操作臂。霍齐纳说:“我们希望并且相信这个机制能够在这种新型机器人和他们的控制系统中发光发热。”
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
办公室读音bàngōngshì英文名Office: 处理一种特定事务的地方或提供服务的地方。那么,你知道办公室的英语怎么说吗?
办公室[bàn gōng shì]
这间办公室里非常吵。
It's very noisy in this office.
今天的报纸上有一篇关于办公室里的性骚扰的报道。
There is a report about a sexual harassment in the office on this newspaper.
在空无一人的办公室里电话铃突然地发出刺耳的尖叫声。
Telephone shrilled unattended in deserted office.
在他办公室的墙上是一幅大地图。
On the wall of his office was a large map.
他一下子跳了起来,跑出了办公室。
He jumped to his feet and ran out of the office.
你们的办公室在哪?
Where is your office?
办公室的英文单词
办公室 从办公室的一个区域开始,一点一点打扫整个办公室。
Start at one area in your office and make your way around the room.
我通常把信件从一个办公室带到另一个办公室。
I often carry letters from one office to another office.
我们都在一间办公室,同办公室内的其他人大吵大嚷。
We all sit in one office and shout at each other across the office.
1. His office was in keeping with his station and experience. 他的办公室与其身份和阅历相称。
2. He called me to his office for a man-to-man talk. 他把我叫到他的办公室私下谈了谈。
3. Daddy called and asked me to drop by his office. 爸爸打来电话让我去他办公室一趟。
4. At about 4.30 p.m. Audrey arrived at the office. 大约下午4点30分,奥德丽到了办公室。
5. Teachers staged a sit-down protest in front of the president's office. 老师们在校长办公室门前举行了一场静坐抗议。
6. Mick wants to see you in his office right away. 米克要你马上去他的办公室见他。
7. There's always tons of scrap paper in Dad's office. 爸爸的办公室里总有大量的废纸。
8. I ripped out the telephone wire that ran through to his office. 我把通到他办公室的电话线拔掉了。
9. When they leave school, they will be equipped for obtaining office jobs. 离校时,他们将有能力获得办公室工作的机会。
10. He sat on the two-seater sofa in the partitioned office. 他坐在用隔板隔开的办公室里的双人沙发上。
11. Perhaps if you rang me when you got back to your office? 你回到办公室后给我打电话怎么样?
12. He quit his job as an office boy in Athens. 他辞去了在雅典当办公室勤杂工的工作。
13. In the union office, the mood gradually changed from resignation to rage. 在工会办公室,情绪慢慢从顺从转变成愤怒。
14. He moped around the office for a while, feeling bored. 他在办公室闲荡了一会儿,感到百无聊赖。
15. Rawlings had been picked up by police at his office. 罗林斯已在办公室遭警察拘捕。
16. His office was a disaster area of papers and full ashtrays. 他的办公室一片狼藉,文件成堆,烟灰满缸。
17. Everyone in the room was bent over her desk. 房间里的每一个人都弯腰围在她的办公室桌前。
18. He continued to appear in the office with unfailing regularity thereafter. 从那以后他照常出现在办公室,风雨无阻。
19. He charged through the door to my mother's office. 他冲出门,往我母亲的办公室跑去。
20. That's John Gibb, operations chief for New York Emergency Management. 那个人是约翰·吉布,纽约应急管理办公室的行动总指挥官。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
餐馆是让顾客购买及享用烹调好的食物及饮料的地方,即饭店、餐厅,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍餐馆的英文怎么读,欢迎大家阅读!
1. He insisted we stop at a small restaurant just outside of Atlanta.
他坚持让我们在亚特兰大市外不远的一家小餐馆歇歇脚。
2. They ate in an Italian restaurant in Forth Street.
他们在第四大街的一家意大利餐馆吃了饭。
3. We had lunch the other day at our favorite restaurant.
前两天我们在最喜欢的餐馆吃了午饭。
4. The restaurant is upstairs and consists of a large, open room.
饭店在楼上,有一个宽敞的开间。
5. A busy night in the restaurant can be frantic in the kitchen.
餐馆晚上生意好,厨房里可能会忙成一片。
6. Chefs at the St James Court restaurant have cooked for the Queen.
圣詹姆斯皇家饭店的厨师们曾经为女王烹制菜肴。
7. Taking my son Peter to a restaurant was a nightmare.
带我儿子彼得外出吃饭简直糟糕透了。
8. We ate in the restaurant, as opposed to the bistro.
我们是在餐厅吃的饭,而不是在小饭馆。
9. I know a wonderful restaurant where we can have lunch next week.
我知道一家很不错的餐厅,下周我们可以去那里吃午饭。
10. Do book ahead as the restaurant is very popular.
该饭店非常受欢迎,请务必提前预订。
11. Motel owners and restaurant managers copped it for neglecting their clients.
汽车旅馆老板和饭店经理因为冷落顾客而受到责骂。
12. In any event, the bowling alley restaurant proved quite acceptable.
无论如何,那个保龄球场的餐厅证明还是很不错的。
13. We were sitting, as I remember, in a riverside restaurant.
我记得我们当时是坐在一个河畔的餐馆里。
14. I hear he frequents the Cajun restaurant in Hampstead.
我听说他经常光顾汉普斯特德的卡津餐厅。
15. He desperately needed cash to bail out the ailing restaurant.
他急需现金使经营惨淡的餐馆走出困境。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
说到小可爱,我们最先想到的英语单词是什么呢?以下是读文网小编给大家带来小可爱的英文翻译,以供大家参阅!
1.Who could ever harm a cute little trick like you? 谁能忍心伤害象你一样的小可爱?
2. The cuffs with falbala small lovely dot, sweet and some handsome wind. 袖口的荷叶边有带点小可爱风, 甜美又有些帅气.
3. Help the cute and adorable little hairballs finding their way back home. 帮助可爱小可爱吉祥物找到自己的方式回家.
4. Would you've been a little angel or an angel of sin? 你愿做个小可爱,还是赎罪的天使?
5. Also has many a dream kindheartedness, is loves mischievously smalllovable. 又有着多啦a梦的好心肠, 是爱调皮的小可爱.
6. My little cute, warm wool over it. 我的小可爱, 毛多才保暖.
7. What! Found your mittens, you darling kittens, Then you shall have some pie. “什么? 手套已经找到了?你们三个小可爱现在可以吃馅饼. ”
8. ET : Plus, you have a cute little bathtub scene that's kind of racy. 加上, 你有点小可爱的浴盆的场面有些越级.
9. At last I am back at my dear little desk. 我终于回到了我那张可爱的小桌子旁。
10. She wore a sweet and slightly addled expression. 她一脸小迷糊的可爱样儿。
11. She had a wonderful clear skin with an attractive sprinkling of freckles. 她光滑的皮肤上有几处可爱的小雀斑.
12. That lonely, remote settlement blossomed into a charming little city. 那个寂寞而偏僻的开拓地变成了一个可爱的小城市.
13. The weasel is a very pretty little creature. 黄鼬是一种很可爱的小动物.
14. What a darling little dog! 一只多么可爱的小狗!
15. What had happened to the darling little Shun of five or six! 哪里是像五六岁时候的可爱的小顺呀!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
独一无二就是唯一的意思,在没有第二个了,独一无二用英文该如何表达呢,今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍独一无二的英文怎么说,欢迎大家阅读!
1. They are priceless, unique and irreplaceable.
它们是独一无二、不可替代的无价之宝。
2. There's one man who's considered irreplaceable.
有一个人被认为独一无二。
3. The Radio frequency communication irreplaceable makes mobile communication realized in underground mine.
射频通信无可替代地实现了矿山井下的移动通信.
4. In these major events, the Internet has played an irreplaceable important role.
在这些重大事件中, 互联网发挥了不可替代的重要作用.
5. B: You are very upset with the news . The pet is irreplaceable.
B非常伤心, 因为那宠物是不可替代的.
6. The documentary part and acting parts are both irreplaceable.
纪录片的部分和虚构表演的部分是缺一不可的.
7. In this aspect, the economic diplomacy will definitely play an irreplaceable role.
在这方面, 经济外交将起着不可或缺的作用.
8. Trade union has some irreplaceable advantages in protecting the Laborer's legaland interests.
工会在维护劳动者权益方面具有不可替代的优势作用.
9. You are a treasure, beyond price, one of a kind, irreplaceable.
人本身就是一种财富, 是无价之宝, 是万物中无可替代的.
10. The United Nations is playing an irreplaceable role in international affairs.
联合国在国际事务中发挥着不可替代的作用.
11. He is irreplaceable in her heart; she feels pampered , spoiled and loved.
在她心中,没有人可取代他; 她感到受宠和真情.
12. However the importance of children's songs cannot be neglected and irreplaceable.
但是儿童歌曲的重要性却不能被忽视.
13. CIFIT is indeed an irreplaceable international investment promotion platform.
这是个非常重要的国际投资促进平台.
14. Even after boyfriends entered the picture, our best friends remained irreplaceable.
即使在交了男朋友之后, 我们最好的朋友的位置还是不可取代.
15. To me, you are irreplaceable, because you are one of a kind.
对我而言你是无法代替的, 因为你是独一无二的.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的写英文邮件最常见错误, 希望对大家有帮助。
1. Start With an Appropriate Salutation
Some people jump straight into the text of an email without so much as a “hi”. It’s polite toadd a salutation, just as you would with a letter. That might look like:[qh]
邮件开头称呼要恰当:
有些人写邮件不喜欢加称呼,甚至连简单的“你好”都忽略,直接开始正文内容。孰不知就像在传统的信件上一样,写上称呼是一种礼貌的象征。称呼可以这样写:
#Dear Sir/Madam 亲爱的先生/女士
#Dear Mr. Johnson 亲爱的约翰逊先生
#Hi Sue 苏,你好
#Hello Fred 你好,福瑞德
Your salutation needs to be appropriate. If you’re writing to a prospective employer, “Dear Mr. Johnson” is probably the best way to go. “Hi Bob” is going to look unprofessional.
称呼必须恰当。若邮件对象是你未来的上司,“亲爱的约翰先生”这样的称呼应该为最得体的。像“你好,鲍勃”更适用于随意的场合。
But don’t assume that formality is always the right answer. If you’re writing to a friend ofa friend, using “Dear” plus their surname is going to seem oddly stilted.
那么,是不是正式的用语就万能呢?绝对不是。若你给你朋友的朋友写邮件,那用“亲爱的+姓”就显得异常别扭。
If in doubt, “Dear [first name]” will usually work just fine.
当你判断不出哪种场合该用什么称呼合适,你可以使用“亲爱的+名”来应付所有情况。
2. Get Straight to the Point
直奔主题
Your correspondent won’t want to wade through paragraphs of waffle – so get straight tothe point. If you’re writing to someone out of the blue, don’t give them your life story beforeyou make a request.
相信阅读你邮件的人不会愿意仔细浏览你那空洞无聊的长篇大论,所以你需要直奔主题。如果你想写封邮件安慰某个心灵受伤的朋友,开头先把你的建议亮出来,然后再用你的亲身经历来辅助说明。
Getting straight to the point might mean that the first line of your email (after thesalutation) looks something like this:
直奔主题意味着邮件内容的第一行应该是这样:
#I’m working on an article about Acme Widgets for XYZ publication, and wondered if youhad a few minutes to answer the following three questions.
我现在正在写一篇要交给某某出版社关于极致控件的文章,不知道您有没有时间回答3个问题呢?
#Could you supply me with a quote for the following project?
可否对下面的设计项目进行引证?
#I’d like to discuss the revisions with you. Would Tuesday at 2pm be a good time?
我想和你谈谈修订的事。这周二下午两点您有空吗?
#I’ve attached the documents you requested at our meeting yesterday.
昨天会议上您要求的文件已附上,请查收。
You may well need to include more details, but if you put the important point up front, youremail is more likely to get a timely response. If your question comes too far down, therecipient may not even realise that you need a reply.
当然,你需要再增加更多的细节内容。若将邮件重点放到内容的开头,你将收到更加及时的回复信息。如果你的问题在邮件后头,收信人可能都不会意识到你在等他回复。
3. Keep it Short
内容言简意赅
Try to keep your email as short as possible. Make the paragraphs short, too – longparagraphs can be difficult to read and take in.
尽可能将你的邮件内容写得简单明了。文章太长不易阅读和吸收。
Do make sure you give enough information for your correspondent to be able to make adecision, if that’s required. You might find that it’s best to offer this as an attachment – you’llhave more flexibility over formatting, and your correspondent can print out the attachmenteasily.
若对方需要通过你的邮件来做决策,那你一定要在邮件中将相关信息写完整。为了能更灵活地排版,你可以把这些信息作成附件形式,以方便对方将其打印出来。
4. Use Numbered Points
将内容编号
If you’ve got several questions or points to make, it’s very helpful to number them. Thismakes it easy for the other person to respond to each one, especially if some just require ayes/no response or a single word answer. For instance:
对于那些为了咨询或提供各种问题的邮件,最好将问题一点一点的列举出来,以便于他人对每个问题作答,尤其当某些人更倾向于对问题只回答“是”和“否”的时候。例如:
#Could you let me know:
能否告知:
#1. How much it would cost for the website design
1. 网站设计费用
#2. How much for the website design plus a tri-fold brochure
2. 网页设计加一份三页宣传册的费用
#3. Whether you could complete #2 by the end of April
3. 您能否在四月底完成第二点所述工作?
It’s also useful to list your questions or points as bullets in this way; if you write a singleparagraph, some of your questions might get missed.
将你的问题或观点用图标的方式罗列出来是很实用的,倘若你用一段话将几个点全部涵盖,那对方有可能会漏看其中的几点。
5. Re-read and Use Spell-Check
重新阅读一篇,校对拼写错误
A typo or spelling mistake can turn one word into an entirely different one. If you’re usingemail in a professional capacity, that mistake could be embarrassing – or even offensive. Itmight alter the whole meaning of your email: a missing “not”, for instance, could potentiallycause problems.
排版或拼写错误有时能导致对一个单词的误解。尤其当你用邮件来沟通专业性内容时,这样的错误就很尴尬,甚至有些失礼。它可能改变你整个邮件的意思。比如:少写了个“不”,就可能会引起某些问题。
Spell-check should help you avoid any silly mistakes – but use your eyes and brain too.There are plenty of words that spell-check won’t pick up. If you’re emailing from a device withpredictive text and an auto-correct feature, make sure you always re-read what you’ve typed.
因此检查拼写将避免你犯这些低级错误,但这里强调——不仅仅用眼睛检查,还得用大脑思考。有些错误不一定能轻易检查出来。如果你的邮件系统有字句联想功能和自动纠错功能,一定要把写出来的内容再通读检查一遍。
6. Make Your Signature Useful
充分利用邮件签名
Do you have an email signature? (That’s the text that appears automatically at thebottom of your email.) Some people don’t use one at all; others have a funny quote or favoritesaying.
你设置过邮件签名吗(它将会在你每次邮件内容的下方自动生成)?有些人从来都没有使用过它,但我们也看过一些非常有意思和哲理的签名。
Whether you’re using email for professional or personal reasons, make your signatureuseful for both you and your recipient. That might mean:
无论你是为了工作还是私人聊天,加注签名对你和邮件接收者都有好处,因为这意味着可以:
Giving the link to your website
加上你的网页链接
Including your work address and/or phone number
写上你的工作地址或电话号码
Adding links to your social media accounts
注上你的社会媒体工具帐号(例如博客,微博,论坛)
Putting in a line to promote your recent book / blog / product
宣传你最新的书籍,博文或产品
If your email provider allows it, you may even want to create several signatures to use fordifferent purposes (e.g. one for emailing friends, one for new business contacts)。
有些邮箱甚至还提供用户根据不同目的设计不同签名的服务(比如:一个对朋友使用,一个对新结识的企业伙伴使用)。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是小编为大家整理的好的英文email句子,大家一起来学习吧!
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。
5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。
7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。
9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。
11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知。。。
16. Please note that... 请注意。。。
17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你。。。
18. I am convinced that... 我确信。。。
19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在。。。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高兴地告诉你。。。
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知。。。
25. We wish to notify you that... 我们希望通知你。。。
26. Congratulation on your... 恭喜您关于。。。
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提桉没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地通知你。。。
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow. 希望明天能收到你的回复。
32. Please advise us with your comments. 请把你的看法告诉我们。 33. Please advise 请回复。
34. Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red. 指出,所有下面的感谢,看到红色的答复。 35. Sorry for confusion. 抱歉很混乱。
36. We will let you know its result soon. 我们会尽快让你知道它的结果。 37. Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗?
38. We reviewed (it) and have the following comments: 我们回顾了并有了一下评论。 39. As we understand, 按照我们的理解
40. Please review with Jack and advise. 请与JACK讨论和商量。
41. Please see corrections in green below. 请看如下绿色修正内容。
42. Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
43.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考
44.To sum up… 总结如下…
45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results 请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
46.Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复
47.This is most/very important. 48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
49.Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
50.Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在写首页的时候,避免消极否定的表达。首页不是你解释为什么离开、将要离开某公司的原因或者其他原因的地方。这些消极的方面最好在面试的时候面对面的交流,这样你可以酌情对待。
在写简历首页的时候,一定要铭记在心,读简历的人只注重一件事:事实。不要把简历首页认为是自传书,它应该是简明扼要的。简历首页(和简历)的目的是一样的——证明你能适应或者胜任工作描述中的要求。还应该表明你对这个职位很感兴趣,并且你随时都能上任。超过这个范围的附加信息只能让人产生反感,而且它削弱了首页的核心目的。
When writing your cover letter, keep in mind that the reviewer is only interested in one thing: the facts. Do not think of your cover letter as an autobiography; it should be brief and to the point. The purpose of the cover letter (and resume) should be one thing – it should demonstrate that you meet or exceed the requirements listed in the job description. It should demonstrate that you're interested in the position, and that you're available to accept the position if offered. Additional information beyond this can be counterproductive, as it dilutes the core purpose of the cover letter.
在写首页的时候,避免消极否定的表达。首页不是你解释为什么离开、将要离开某公司的原因或者其他原因的地方。这些消极的方面最好在面试的时候面对面的交流,这样你可以酌情对待。
When writing the cover letter, avoid negatives. A cover letter is not the place to explain why you left or are leaving an employer, why there are gaps in your employment dates, etc. These "negatives" are best delivered in person during the interview so that your personality can counter them.
Try to avoid a salary history in the cover letter. Even if the position specifically asks for your salary history, providing this information will more likely cost you a job than not. If the job ad specifically says that resumes without a salary history will not be considered, give a historical salary range, and state that your salary requirements are flexible based on the opportunity the position will provide.
首页要尽量避免以往薪金标准的问题。即使这个职位特别要求你注明以往的薪金数额,提供相应的信息可能更容易让你失去这份工作。如果这个工作广告特别说别不注明以往薪金就不予考虑那么就给出一个范围,并且注明你的薪金要求很灵活,以所提供的职位机会决定。
Spend time thinking about the layout of your letter, and make sure that it's easy on the eyes. It should be easy to scan the letter, and have a logical progression. Keep in mind, the reviewer of your cover letter and resume has hundreds (if not thousands) of cover letters and resumes to look at, so make it easy for him/her to find the information you want to highlight. Bunched up text in long paragraphs will frustrate anyone who has to review hundreds of resumes and cover letters a week. In addition to the layout, don't just repeat your resume. Your cover letter is not a summary of your resume; instead, it's an introduction of yourself, and an argument for why you are the best candidate for their company and the specific position. Above all, avoid the generic cover letter that you get from books.
花时间来考虑一下简历的版面,确信它看上去比较顺眼。它应该看上去很容易浏览,有一个合理的主次关系。记住:看简历的人有上百份简历要看,所以一定要把你想要突出的内容做的让他一眼就注意到。段落要简短,长篇的内容让浏览者失去看的耐心,因为他们一周要看上百份简历。另外,版面不要仅仅是重复简历的内容。你的首页不仅仅是简历的摘要,相反,它是你的自我介绍,以及一份说明你是他们公司这个职位最佳人选的论证。总之,避免把你的首页做成流传的最普通的那种样式。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
拥有一个温馨和美的家是幸福温暖的,拥有一个灵魂歇息畅游的港湾是幸运惬意的。今天读文网小编在这里为大家介绍怎么说我们是一家人的英文,欢迎大家阅读!
We found him a few weeks ago, walking along the road in a rural area. He was jumping on cars, and we thought maybe his family was camping somewhere nearby, so we passed him by. A few hours later, on our return trip, he was still in the same place, again, trying to get folks to stop for him. When he saw us, he laid down in the middle of the road, so we were unable to get around him.
我们是在几周前发现他的,当时它正走在一条乡间的小路上。它试图跳上我们的车子,我们想它的家人大概在附近露营,所以也没有多想,就把车子开走了。几个小时后,在回程的路上它又出现在相同的地方,试图让经过的人停下。当它看到我们的时候,就立马躺在路中间,让我们没有办法摆脱它。
We stopped the car and looked around for a few minutes, trying to figure out if anyone was around from whom he was separated. It didn't appear so. Then we took a good look at the dog. He had no collar and he was really thin. We decided he was abandoned.
我们停车在附近张望了几分钟,想要看看丢失它的主人是否就在附近,结果没有主人出现。这时我们又好好观察了这只小狗,它没有带项圈,而且十分消瘦,它应该是被遗弃了。
My husband said, "If he doesn't bite me when I try to pick him up to put him in the car, then we have a new dog." The dog happily joined us with no fight at all. The only thing we were in danger of was getting licked to death. He kept sticking his head between the two front seats and thanking us for picking him up.
丈夫说,要是他不咬我,我们就收养它。一路上狗狗和我们相处融洽,一点儿都没有冲突,它舔得我们快要窒息了。他坚持把头伸到我和丈夫的座位中间,就好像感激我们收留它一样。
The dog was clearly on the road for some time. He was extremely under weight. He was covered in scars and new wounds. We have surmised that some of the scars were from when he was on the road, we are thinking possible fights with coyotes, but he also looks as though he was used for fighting other dogs. We figured his incredibly sweet personality was the reason he was abandoned. He must not have been a good fighting dog.
这只狗肯定在路上流浪了有段时间,骨瘦嶙峋,我们还在他的身上发现疤痕和新的伤口。我们推测他的上伤是在路上土狼或者是和其他狗打架所致。这只狗脾气很好但也可能是被抛弃的原因,它不是一只好的斗犬。
So, we fed him a lot over the course of the next two weeks and he gained over twenty pounds. We took him to the veterinarian, who said the dog appears to be in good health, despite his having been abandoned. The vet guessed the dog is about two or three years of age, from the condition of his teeth. The vet gave him all the required shots and sent us on our way.
收养它的头两个星期我们喂了它很多,它身上有超过20处伤口。于是我们带它去看了兽医。兽医告诉我们,除了被抛弃,它的身体状况良好,从它的牙齿推测它大约两三岁大。医生给它注射完所需要的疫苗以后,我们就回家了。
We do love this dog. He has obviously been mistreated and yet, he still is so very sweet. He had no manners, but he is a quick learner. He no longer tries to get on the bed, but he does like sitting in one of the folding chairs.
我们很喜欢这只狗。他之前显然是被虐待了,它还是一如既往的好脾气。它没有什么坏习惯,但是它学东西很快,它不再跳上我们的床了,它更喜欢一张折叠椅。
Since then, he has become a member of our family.
从那以后,它成了我们家庭的一员。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: